Exhibitors will be able to take advantage of an exclusive event and from there be able to build their network of contacts among governmental bodies and top managers of sports facilities.
For exhibitors only
The event will be held as a closed meeting. It will include panel discussion and networking. Discover some of the most popular topics: practices, discussions, and presentations.
Representatives of arenas and multifunctional complexes, state structures, manufacturers and suppliers in the field of sport facilities, as well as organizers of sports events are invited to participate in the event.
New technologies at sports facilities;
Features of installation and operation of multimedia, lighting and stage equipment at sports venues;
Overview of new equipment and trends in multimedia equipment at sports facilities;
Participation in tenders for the supply and installation of multimedia, lighting, stage equipment at sports venues;
Practices of online broadcasting of sporting events;
Presentations of regional infrastructure projects;
Discussion of modern mechanisms for concluding energy service contracts.
Event will be held as a closed meeting.
Please, wait for the confirmation after sending the application.
The number of seats is limited. Participation is free for exhibitors of Light + Audio Tec 2022 and Interlight Russia | Intelligent building Russia 2022.
К участию приглашены:
- Tatiana Loyko, project manager of the International Hockey Academy named after A.M. Ovchkin. A.M. Ovechkin International Hockey Academy;
- Alexander Larionov, director of media technologies and special projects department of RMK;
- Mikhail Getmanov, head of SKA Arena project;
- Alexander Roslyakov, Director of Investment Development and State Property Management Department, Russian Ministry of Sports;
- Svetlana Zaitseva, Product Director of GK Ingrad (Torpedo Stadium);
- Anton Pavlov, head of design bureau "SPICH";
- Alexey Orlov, deputy general director of PI Arena;
- Sabina Mamedova, architect, head of the architectural development department of the Central Research Institute for Architecture and Construction;
- Danil Kritsky, General Director of Ice Arena;
- Ivan Kazantsev, General Director, OIS
- Oleg Anakovsky, Head of Special Projects Department, OKNO TV;
- Vadim Belyakov, Head, "Streetball" (House of Basketball project);
- Evgeny Vainer, general director of Aqua-Region, chairman of Russian Association of Investors in Physical Culture and Sports "Proryv";
- Vitaly Yakunin, General Director of Theatrical Technological Systems;
- Kirill Mankevich, Director of sport and entertainment events at SKA Arena;
- Nikita Bazhanov, Enka company consultant (CSKA arena project);
- Mikhail Efimov, director of volleyball palace "Dinamo";
- Sergey Belykh, director general of HC Avangard.